Below find full program info for all NMG2020 events! Or click here to open it in a new window.
Links and details are subject to change, so check back here for latest info!
Attendance is free, but registration is required to obtain a password that will get you into every Zoom event.
To register: click here! (email us if you don't get an confirmation email back within an hour)
Want a google calendar with all the NMG2020 events? click here!
Want to chat with other new-music people and NMG participants on the chat site/app Discord? Click here to join the new-music server, which is cutely named DisChord.
NOTE: Beneath the program you will find our Code of Conduct in graphic and text form. Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions, but know that if you can not comply with our code of conduct we will remove you from our virtual space. Thank you!
Questions? Shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
NMG2020 Code of Conduct for Zoom sessions
New Music Gathering is dedicated to a positive, safe, and harassment-free conference experience regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, political beliefs, musical perspective, or other group identity. We ask that you join us in recognizing our mutual responsibility to create and hold that environment for the benefit of all.
- Mute your audio when you are not speaking.
- Be thoughtful of when you speak. Be courteous, and don’t interrupt the speaker. If you would like to ask a question, type it into the chat option or raise your hand.
- Be open-minded to new thoughts and perspectives of presenters and attendees.
- Have patience and a sense of humor – we all have different levels of experience with technology and this new form of togetherness. There will be technical errors, blips, and bloopers galore.
- Harassment of any kind: Homophobia, racism, or behavior that discriminates against an individual or group of people does not belong at NMG. Those who violate this will be removed from the conference.
- We’re recording all these Zoom sessions to make them available for the duration of NMG
- We can’t control people’s ability to take screenshots and/or recordings. To all: be considerate!